The innovative Merlo Panoramic P25.6 telescopic handler is the result of exciting technological development.It’s compact, robust and safe, and offers the ideal solution for working in confined spaces, where conventional telescopic handlers just cannot reach. The concept of a compact telehandler was first invented by Merlo back in 1991, with the revolutionary P20.6. Thanks to a unique concept and its unbeatable performance, it was the sector benchmark for many years.Now with the P25.6, Merlo is once again confirming its technological leadership in the compact telehandler sectors. Merlo engineers and designers focussed on safety and compactness, resulting in the production of a machine that is tiny in dimensions (only 1.80 metres wide and less that 2 metres tall), reliable and quick, but is able to handle up to 2.5 tonnes or a lift height of six-metres. As with all Merlo telehandlers, the driver is absolutely not forgotten. Although of diminutive dimensions, the P25.6 has the same cab as other machines in the range – a cab that’s 995mm wide, with plenty of space, several storage compartments, and incredible panoramic visibility.
- Compact – just 1.80 metres in height (P25.6 L version is just 1.77 metres in height)
- Comfort – same size cab offering panoramic visibility and great comfort
- Speed – fantastic off-road performance with a maximum speed of 36 kph
- Power – an impressive turbo diesel engine delivers up to 55 kW (75HP)
- Manoeuvrability – the P25.6 offers unrivalled accuracy and agility for material handling